Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic lender? Do you want to help New Zealanders be good with money?
BNZ Onehunga have a fantastic opportunity fora positive and driven individuals to join our team as a Banking Advisor.
As a Banking Advisor you will be looking after our customers' sometimes complex banking and lending needs. You will be encouraged to think creatively in a competitive market, network with local businesses to promote BNZ's products and services, and build long-lasting relationships with customers.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Leveraging your existing sales experience, we will provide you with the tools and specialised knowledge to be successful
- Ongoing career development and support to be the best you can be
- A friendly and supportive team environment, part of the fantastic wider BNZ Culture
Here's what you can offer us:
- Ensuring customer needs and requirements are fully met by identifying the right products and services e.g. Accounts, Insurances, Home Loans
- Networking with local businesses and the community
- Processing loans, insurance and account opening administration
- Proactively keeping up to date with new banking products and services
You'll need to have:
- Keenly developed networking and relationship management skills
- Previous experience working to sales targets
- Proven professional customer service skills and experience
- Confidence to share your ideas and a strong passion for banking
- Prior lending experience is preferred
All of our stores are very team orientated, and encourage individuals to play to their strengths and unlock their potential.
We're shaping the future of New Zealand. If you're ready to be a part of it, apply today and help more people to be good with money.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Saturday
For more information and to submit your confidential application, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz and enter the job code 109767SK.