Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.5 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
The e-Commerce Specialist, reporting to the e-Commerce Manager, and will be responsible for supporting content development and management strategies, effectively driving and growing sales specifically within Amazon.com and our e-tail partners.
The e-Commerce Specialist will focus on coordinating and implementing digital content efforts across all forms of media – images, video, product content, to create compelling, interactive content to support the brands and products. This position will also contribute to creating e-commerce comprehensive digital and promotional e-commerce plans and content, collaborating with internal marketing and e-commerce sales staff as well as any outside partners and third party agencies.
The e-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for creative and compelling incentives, offers and messaging, etc., targeted to consumers through existing and new digital channels.
Online Product Sales and Strategy
- Responsible for supporting sales programs at Amazon.com and our strategic e-tail partners across Gabriel and Bendix portfolios of products
- Stay abreast of cutting edge solutions to enhance our product marketing identity that will be meaningful to consumers
- Set up new items and improve existing listings to create a world class shopping experience
- Daily tracking and analysis of e-Commerce sales and analytics to ensure we are constantly learning and improving the process
- Work closely with Gabriel and Bendix sales teams, e-commerce partners and retailer accounts to develop strong promotional strategies and unique product offerings that will enhance Gabriel and Bendix presence on their sites
- Support the sales team and online retailers (Amazon.com), providing them with necessary assets and marketing support
- Develop an online promotion and product innovation calendar to align brand campaigns, new product launches, brick and mortar retail events and promotional initiatives
Lead and Sales Generation
- Work alongside internal marketing partners and digital agency on a daily basis to optimize key terms and banner ad performance
- Generate competitive, integrated, research-based and data driven insight that increases consideration and sales with potential online buyers
- Assists in the development and management of the e-commerce P&L to deliver company top and bottom line results for this channel of business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Handle projects and duties concurrently and prioritize them effectively
- Thrives on the freedom to think independently
- Ability to track and synthesize information coming in from various sources
- Work collaboratively with peers, teammates and management with minimal direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work with sensitive, confidential and company proprietary information
- Bachelor’s degree with a discipline in marketing or business from accredited college/university preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in e-commerce Marketing and Sales
- Knowledge of Amazon.com vendors platform and tools
- Capable to work with digital creative tools like Photoshop, Premier Pro etc. considered a plus