Facilities Maintenance Manager
Zodiac Lighting Solutions, a leading manufacturer of lighting products for the aerospace industry is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Operations Team.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the facilities management for an aerospace manufacturer.
- Position based in Redmond, WA. Responsible for overseeing tactical repair, maintenance and housekeeping of Redmond site.
- Oversees equipment management and maintenance for two sites, in Redmond WA and Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Provides direction and management for the planning and execution of capital projects.
- Owns capital expenditure (CAPEX) process, including writing requests and overseeing approval process.
- Leads continuous improvement projects, from calculation of Return on Investment (ROI) through project implementation.
- Responsible for plant, property & equipment (PP&E) maintenance for Redmond WA and Chihuahua sites.
- Leads the implementation of capital improvement and long-term maintenance plans, including maintaining preventive maintenance database.
- Responsible maintaining low maintenance costs – corrective and preventive. This includes making recommendations to reduce maintenance costs.
- Ability to meet deadlines while under the pressures of a fast paced production environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety regulations and/or codes and other federal, state or local laws and regulations.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Must be motivated, reliable, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Will adjust schedule as needed to meet goals and time constraints, including working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
- Reacts to operations change and continuous improvement productively, including making and implementing improvement suggestions.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum 5 years' experience and demonstrated knowledge of maintenance and facilities management preferably in the aerospace industry or other regulated industry.
- Associates degree in engineering, facilities management, business or a related field.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced computer skills, especially strong command of Excel and preventative maintenance software. Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary. Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience leading facilities and equipment projects
- Driver's license for picking up parts, tools, supplies, etc.
- Forklift certification
- Use of basic hand tools
- Exposure to all weather conditions, chemicals and other cleaning solutions/solvents.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in tight spaces
- On call as needed
- Lifting of 30 lbs. or less.
- 10% international travel required
Americas, USA, Washington, REDMOND
AA / 2 year degree
Min. experience level required