iSpot.tv software engineers develop next-generation technologies for TV ad analytics that change how brands and networks measure the impact of TV advertising. Our product needs to handle analytics data on a massive scale and deliversQ it efficiently to our clients. We are seeking a Test Professional to join our stellar web development team. This position will own the entire test cycle; prepare test strategy, use cases, test, cases, test plans test data, define the expected results and document the results. Join our team of positive, enthusiastic, common sense employees who are ready to tackle new and challenging problems as we continue to push TV analytics technology forward.
We provide competitive salaries as well as all the other standard benefits. Most importantly, we provide an interesting working experience, and the chance to contribute to the success of something great. Get equity in one of Seattle’s hottest start-ups.
- Plan, design, and execute manual tests cases for user interfaces, business logic and data access
- Perform functional/non-functional testing
- Log, track, and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Able to drive process improvements
- Provide reports on testing status
- Perform quality assurance and end-user acceptance testing to ensure the product satisfies end-user requirements and needs.
- Communicate with technical and business personnel about business requirements, system related capabilities, and enhancement status.
- 2+ years of professional experience testing software
- Familiar with software testing methodology and best practices
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- to collaborate effectively in a team setting.