Martindale-Hubbell, a 140-year-plus firm, owns and operates the largest legal network on the Internet. Today, Martindale-Hubbell offers solutions for both professional and consumer markets – web sites and market services to law firms and legal information and referrals to consumers. Our online destinations (www.lawyers.com, etc.) contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the United States, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool.
Our sales team has an opening for a Telemarketing Representative, which is a critical role within our team. The role will drive new sales of the company’s Internet marketing solutions. The primary responsibility of this position is to meet and exceed an assigned unit quota within a defined territory.
This position requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ, office. Previous experience in telesales and web services sales is preferred.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals/quotas.
- Prospect, cultivate, and develop new customers
- Develop and manage territory sales plans.
- Forecasting – strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Manage Sales Pipeline.
- Manage time effectively between launch/on-going management of current account base with primary focus on cultivating new business opportunities.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Two years successful telesales experience in business to business environment.
- Sales experience in on-line marketing is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Apps & Salesforce.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and phone presence.
- Proactive, responsive, flexible, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Self-starter & hunter mentality.
- Excellent relationship building skills.